Ouragan l'Odyssée d'un vent
Synopsis: In a period of unprecedented climatic changes, this feature film (also a 3-episode serial), focuses on a violently destructive force yet essential to life on earth: the tropical storm. At the leading edge of science and at the boundaries of wilderness, this documentary goes well beyond the media hype by uncovering the mechanisms of these powerful storms and the way they shape planetary life. For the first time, the devastating effects of the storms are entirely considered from the wilderness’ point of view.
- Toronto International Film Festival - Discovery Award (Adil El Arbi &Bilall Fallah)
- Tallin Black Nights Film Festival - Best Actress (Martha Canga Antonio)
- HollyWeb Festival - Best Action/Adventure
- Ghent International Film Festival - Best Film
- Film Festival Oostende - Ensor Best Actress (Martha Canga Antonio), Ensor Best Editor (Adil El Arbi & Bilall Fallah), Ensor Best Director (Adil El Arbi & Bilall Fallah)
Ouragan out on June 8!